Saturday, April 25, 2009

ugh.
fml. ):

yesterday was perfect.
I BOUGHT TWO VIP TICKETS TO THE DAVID ARCHULETA CONCERT.
one for me, one for my friend. i was ecstatic. beyond excited.
we were going to get to meet him.
but today, i realized there was a problem.
both my friend and i are 15.

and you have to have someone 17 or older with you at the meet and greets.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FML x 2038204347343428340832434.

i'll have you know we forked over a good 200 bucks each to get these tickets.
that's a lot of money.
so what do we do now? i dont have a clue. i havent told my parents yet in fear they will be furious, but i also want to tell them. so they can e-mail this f^$king retarded iloveallaccess.com place and give them a piece of their mind. how were we supposed to know you had to have "adult supervision"? they mention it NOWHERE on their website.

i'm thinking i'll just try to find someone 17 or older that has a vip pass, make fast friends with them, and they pretend to be my "guardian" when we go into the meet and greet/party. that should work.

this also hasn't been totally clarified.
this might just mean you have to have someone 17 or older with you when you "check in" to the meet and greet or whatever, and they don't have to have a ticket.

UGH. THIS JUST SUCKS ALTOGETHER.



on the bright side, today's another beautiful day.
my friend is coming over to teach me the fight song for cheer tryouts. let's see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment