Saturday, May 9, 2009

hey there.
things have been interesting lately.
let's see, where do i begin?
last friday i started feeling sick. naseous. clammy. tired. just crappy in general.
and then i started to feel better. the weekend was amazing, i will give it that. i went over to my friend's house for a Kentucky Derby party. thennnn, all my friends came over to my house. my parents were having a party too, and they had all their friends over, and my brother had his friends over. so we had like 30 people in our house. haha. we went outside in the backyard. the weather was really, really nice. we had the torches lit and we played cornhole and roasted marshmallows and jumped on the trampoline just had an awesome time. i went on a junk food binge, lmao. i had at least 5 orange crushes, one pepsi, half a cheeseball, 2 slices of derby pie, chips and salsa, 3 brownies, a meatball, and 4 pieces of pizza. YES, I WAS HUNGRY. haha. and then all my friends and my brother's friends played flashlight tag in the street. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. ahhhh, i love staying up late on warm spring nights with friends. it's great. (: then all my friends and my brother's friends spent the night. fun fun funnnn.
sunday was cool. i watched the premiere of David Archuleta on Hannah Montana. it was greatttt (: love you david.

okay, so monday is when things started to go totally crappy.
this week has been arguably the worst week of my life. no joke.
so monday afternoon, after school, i started feeling really naseous again, sorta like i did on friday, only way worse. i laid down for a couple of hours and it sort of went away. i never actually got sick, thank god. then, the same exact thing happened tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and most of yesterday. i didn't go to school half the week because the burning feeling in my stomach was so excruciating i didn't think i could stand up. again, i never actually threw up. it was really weird. but it just sucked, big time, because all i could do was sit inside while it rained and i just watched TV ALL DAY LONG. it made me feel depressed on top of the pain. i didnt eat anything and i lost 10 pounds. my jeans are really loose now. SO, i went to the doctor on wednesday to get a blood test and the results came in yesterday. they said everything was fine. no gallbladder problems, no liver problems, nothing. they said it was just some kind of virus that lasted a week or two and i would be getting over it by now. so they gave me this acid reducing pill or something, and it literally made me feel SO much better. it's kind of like an antibiotic, but not really. it helps the lining on your stomach to heal. sooooo, i feel a lot better now. i'm glad about that. (:

summer is only 4 weeks away now. (:
COME FASTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment